We are excited to offer exclusive, year-round tours of the distinctive Raymond James Stadium. This hour-long walking journey will give you backstage access to many different aspects and workings of the stadium. We invite you to enjoy a behind the scenes look at Raymond James Stadium.
Your tour will take you to a luxury suite, the Hall of Fame Club, the famous pirate ship, the ALL-NEW West Club, the University of South Florida Home Team locker room, the field and more! *Please note the tour route is subject to change based on stadium operations
*Tour route is subject to change based on stadium operations.
- Walk-up tours are offered to all of the public Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 2:30 p.m.
- No reservations are required, but please call 813-350-6500 to ensure tours will run on your preferred date.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour to allow for check-in.
- Tours the week of an event are subject to cancellation.
- Please remember that any items brought into Raymond James Stadium are subject to search. No footballs, large bags, backpacks, strollers or video cameras are permitted on the tour.
To verify walk-up tour dates and times, please contact our receptionist: (813) 350-6500 | StadiumTours@TampaSportsAuthority.com
Private Group Tours
Private group tours are offered Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 10:30 a.m. Groups must have a minimum of 10 guests for reservations. Please book your group’s tour time at least two weeks in advance. Arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour to allow for check-in.