Tampa’s premier dance music event returns to Raymond James Stadium as a two-day festival featuring world renowned talent, top-notch production, and high quality sound.
SUNSET MUSIC FESTIVAL – TAMPA – 2015
Memorial Day Weekend 2015
May 23 & 24 2015 – Ages 18+ – 2pm-12am
Raymond James Stadium (North Lot)
Parking & Gate Info: Lots will open at 12:30 p.m. Saturday, 1:00 p.m.Sunday and will close by 1:30a.m. each night. General parking per vehicle is $20.00 and $30.00 for preferred parking (Cash Only). No loitering, tailgating or overnight parking permitted. Gates will open both days at 2:00 p.m.. Because of the large crowds, anticipate traffic congestion around the stadium, pre and post event.
Box Office hours: The on-site box office in the north lot opens 12:30 p.m. Saturday and 1:00 p.m. Sunday
Acceptable Forms of Identification: These forms of identification are acceptable for purchasing alcohol for those ages 21 or older.
- United States Passport.
- DHS "Trusted Traveler" Card (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST).
- United States Military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DOD civilians).
- Permanent Resident Card Border Crossing Card.
- DHS-Designated Enhanced Driver's License.
- Drivers Licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by Department of Motor Vehicles or equivalent (Paper ID's are not permitted).
- Native American Tribal Photo ID.
- A foreign government-issued passport.
- Canadian provincial driver's license or Indian and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) card.
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC).
- Mexican Consulate ID (Only Permitted with a secondary form of ID -- EX: School ID).
Unacceptable Forms of Identification: The following are examples, but not an exclusive list, of unacceptable forms of identification.
- Expired identification card.
- School identification card.
- License/ID card issued in countries other than the U.S. or Canada.
- Birth certificate.
- Social security card.
- Federal immigration card.
- Voter registration card.
- Copies of any acceptable forms of identification.
Code of Conduct:
- NO Re-entry/Ins & Outs.
- NO Refunds or Exchanges.
- NO Sitting on Designated Dance Floor Areas.
- NO Moshing, Crowd Surfing, or Stage Diving.
- NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed.
- NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Giveaways, etc.
- NO Camping.
- NO Tailgating.
- OK Small Bags, Single Compartment Backpacks and Purses (maximum 21" x 10" x 14").
- OK Fanny Packs.
- OK Camelbaks or Bota Bags (non multi-pocket, arrive empty).
- OK Reusable DDP, Sunset Events, Sunset Music Festival Aluminum Water Bottles; or clear plastic water bottles (must arrive empty).
- OK Handheld Camera Devices (GoPro, Sony Action Cam, HTC Re Camera, etc. Must be 6" in size or less.)
- OK Selfie Sticks.
- OK Mobile Phones.
- OK Lighters.
- OK Earplugs.
- OK Sunglasses.
- OK Hats.
- OK Ponchos.
- OK Glowing/Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry.
- OK Sealed Chapstick and Lip Gloss.
- OK Sealed Packs of Gum.
- OK Sealed Eyedrops.
- OK Sealed Sunscreen (trial size, non-aerosol).
- OK Sealed Tampons.
- OK Sealed/Disposable E-Cigarettes (NO Vaporized E-Cigarettes).
- OK Sealed Packs of Cigarettes.
- OK Plastic Tarps and Blankets.
- OK Hula Hoops (Subject to inspection and right of refusal).
- OK Fatheads and Posters.
- OK Flags, Decorated Pool Noodles, and Totems that DO NOT contain metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others.
- NO Illegal Substances.
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia.
- NO Pets.
- NO Massagers.
- NO Glowsticks, Flow-wands, Batons, or Orbs.
- NO LED Gloves or LED Microlights.
- NO Orbits, Flowlights, or Poi.
- NO Laser Pointers.
- NO Pacifiers, Dust Masks, or Gas Masks.
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups, or Coolers.
- NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint.
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry.
- NO Stickers, Flyers, Banners.
- NO Inflatables, Balloons, Balls, Frisbees.
- NO Tents, Umbrellas, or Chairs.
- NO Backpacks, Purses, or Bags larger than 21" x 10" x 14".
- NO Open Packs of Cigarettes.
- NO Unsealed Tampons.
- NO Unsealed or Aerosol Sunscreen.
- NO Vaporized E-Cigarettes. Sealed/Disposable E-Cigarettes only.
- NO Outside Food or Beverages (Including Alcohol, Candy, etc).
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Including Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc).
- NO Professional Recording Equipment - Photo, Video, or Audio (Including Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms, etc).
- NO Drones or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
- NO Totems which contain metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others. Totems and flags without these pieces and deemed safe at entry will be allowed.
- Your Wristband.
- Your Photo ID (please see acceptable forms of identification).
- Comfortable Clothing and Shoes.
- Smiles and Good Vibes.
- Festival Costumes Encouraged.
More info at www.smftampa.com